InHealth 2021 Staff Survey results shows engagement is on the up!
We are delighted to announce that InHealth’s 2021 Staff Survey shows an overall engagement score of 75%! This is an increase of 1% from last year, which is a great achievement, given the challenges we have all faced over the last 18 months.
Staff engagement is the extent to which people in an organisation feel passionate about their jobs, are committed to the organisation and put discretionary effort into their work. With that in mind, this increase is a great demonstration that there are many factors contributing positively to how staff feel about working for the InHealth Group.
For overall engagement, we saw the following results:
- 93% of staff would recommend InHealth services
- 92% know what is expected of them at work
- 90% believe patient safety is a key priority at InHealth
- 88% believe that InHealth has done a good job of maintaining services during the pandemic
- 84% care about InHealth’s future
- 78% say that working at InHealth makes them want to do the best work they can – 1% increase
- 75% say that they feel proud to work for the InHealth Group – 2% increase
- 70% would recommend InHealth Group as a good place to work – 2% increase
- 69% would still like to be working at InHealth Group in 2 years’ time – 1% increase
We have seen continued positive results in a number of areas, but we also know that there are things that we need to focus on. As our action plans emerge, we will be taking tangible steps to continue building on the positives and work on the improvements identified, to ultimately create an inclusive, engaging and supportive place to work.